PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time Out!

Ok, I am going to take a break from the wedding content for two minutes and brag about my awesome blog design. This creation was made by Laura at Eight Days Designs. She really understood what I was trying to accomplish with this blog and made my vision a reality. If you are ever in need of print, business, or blog design, Laura is your girl. She is so talented and is definitely patient with her customers. She designed my blog and had it up and running in about a week’s time, even when I would e-mail her with things I forgot to add. She is great if you are on a budget, but still looking for quality work.  I cannot say enough good things about Laura and Eight Days Designs and I highly recommend her.

Thank You Laura!

So what are you waiting for?! Go check out her site!



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment